Client Services Adviser
ROLE: Client Services Adviser
SALARY: £19,000 - £25,000
LOCATION: Henley in Arden, B95 5AA
REPORTS TO: Support & Adoption Manager
COMPANY INFORMATION: moneyinfo makes managing your finances easy.
We bring together your entire financial life including all the associated paperwork under a single login, available on any device. We aggregate information from your bank accounts, credit cards and mortgages alongside your investments, property, pension, savings and insurances. moneyinfo is growing rapidly with over 45,000 users across wealth management and workplace.
Our goal is to help people achieve better financial outcomes by providing access to financial advice based on a clear understanding of your own personal circumstances and existing arrangements. We all need financial advice at key points in our lives, managing student debt, buying a house, insuring our family, planning for retirement etc. yet for many people good financial advice is unattainable because of the expense or not knowing who to trust.
moneyinfo limited is an award winning private FinTech organisation specialising in client portals and mobile apps for workplace and wealth management. moneyinfo has established relationships with some of the UKs most exceptional advisory businesses including Aon Consulting, Saunderson House, PS Aspire, Mattioli Woods, Prydis Wealth, Andrews Gwynne, Citywide and many more.
For more information on moneyinfo and its products see www.moneyinfo.com.
Our business success is predicated on the great service we provide our clients and it is vital for us to ensure our clients can make the most of their investment in our technology. You will be the front line in answering queries from our clients, delivering a professional service and using your knowledge and expertise to answer and solve queries. Regular responsibilities would include:
- Provide first and second line application support for our software products which include moneyinfo, client feedback and a website builder application.
- Recording details of each call or email received, categorising and prioritising the incidents, endeavouring to provide a first-time
- Ownership and progression of issues throughout the incident lifecycle escalating to relevant senior team members if needed and providing the client with regular updates.
- Liaising with our product development team for solutions to more complex queries.
- Maintaining proactive communication with the existing client base to promote and deepen client relationships, achieve client satisfaction and retain business.
- Providing clients with the level of service consistent with a market leading organisation.
As you get more confident with the software applications we would look for you deliver online training to our new clients. Where you end up in our business is up to you. Our support desk is our academy of talent and we want great people who can grow with the business.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A willingness to learn.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Effective communication skills to both technical and non-technical users.
- Initiative and tenacity in problem
- A positive and motivated attitude.
- Comfortable with technology especially mobile.
- Strong English and
The position has a high customer service focus, so strong written and verbal skills are essential. A knowledge or appreciation of the financial services industry would be of benefit but enthusiasm and great communication is most important.
To apply for this vacancy, please complete send a current CV and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to moneyinfo limited, Forward House, Henley-in-Arden B95 5AA.