Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Our aim is to be part of something amazing.
We are committed to developing our people, exceeding the expectations of our clients, meeting our corporate responsibilities and having a positive impact on our local community and the environment.
- Operate an equal opportunities policy for all employees with clear and fair terms of employment and the opportunity for continual development.
- Provide safeguards to ensure all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- Create a working environment that supports and promotes the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff.
- Support and encourage opportunities to help with local community projects and fund-raising for good causes.
- Consider the impact of our business decisions on the environment and against sustainable development principles.
- Be open, honest and fair in our relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.