Our aim is to be part of something amazing.
We are committed to developing our people, exceeding the expectations of our clients, meeting our corporate responsibilities and having a positive impact on our local community and the environment.
- Operate an equal opportunities policy for all employees with clear and fair terms of employment and the opportunity for continual development.
- Provide safeguards to ensure all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- Create a working environment that supports and promotes the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff.
- Support and encourage opportunities to help with local community projects and fund-raising for good causes.
- Consider the impact of our business decisions on the environment and against sustainable development principles.
- Be open, honest and fair in our relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.