At moneyinfo we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy sets out how we collect, store and use any personal information you provide via our website, email, when you communicate with use via telephone, via our support centre or when networking with us at events.
Our details as a data controller are moneyinfo Limited, Forward House, 17 High Street, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire B95 5AA.
- This policy sets out the basis for how we use your personal data. It applies when you –
- Visit our website.
- Register to download a brochure, whitepaper or other document.
- Apply to book a webinar or attend an event.
- Participate in a survey.
- Communicate with us about our products or services.
- Contact us for support.
- Contact us regarding recruitment.
- We want our users to feel confident using our services and are committed to protecting the information that we collect. Information collected and transmitted via the website is done securely.
- We collect information during your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken. We also collect certain information that your web-browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type, access times and referring website addresses. We use this information to analyse user behaviour and measure interest in specific areas and information posted on our site.
- The personal data which we collect from you may include the following -
(a) your name; (b) your company name; (c) your address; (d) your email address; (e) your IP address and (f) your FCA Registration Number.
- Please note that if you have provided us with the personal data of another person you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out here) for which their personal data will be processed.
- We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us -
to enable us to provide the services you have requested;
to alert you to service changes and updated information.
- If you are happy for us to use your personal data for administration and marketing purposes and to notify you of other services that may be of interest to you then please tick the marketing opt-in box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at email@example.com.
- We have a network of marketing affiliates and partners which may from time to time, run advertising, marketing, promotional or other campaigns. If you wish to receive such information and materials from them, please tick the third-party opt-in box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive such information.
- All personal data is held securely under the provisions of the relevant Data Protection Law which includes the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. You can request that we delete your personal data.
If you have any concerns in connection with your personal data and its processing by us or if you think any data held may be inaccurate or incomplete then please contact us by email us on email@example.com or telephone 03303 600 300 or in writing to moneyinfo limited, Forward House, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5AA.
If you have a concern or would like to lodge a complaint you may raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You may be eligible for compensation for damages caused if we breach our responsibilities to you. For information on how to raise your concern with the ICO please see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Pixel Tags (or Tracking Pixels)
moneyinfo limited receives and records information from your browser when you use our website and may use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information.
What are Pixel Tags?
A Pixel Tag is placed on a web site or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the web site or receiving the e-mail. Pixel tags are used for a range of purposes, including auditing and reporting, site usage analytics, advertising, and advertising/content personalisation.
How do we use Pixel Tags?
We use pixel tags to provide us with aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction, to identify trends and obtain statistics, so that we can offer better site experiences and functionality in the future.
Advertising cookies & pixel tags collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond moneyinfo websites. The data collected is anonymous; it is not connected with any personal information you may have shared about yourself with moneyinfo.